Monday, March 31, 2008

Conditionals Define My Expressions of Love

If I we're a poet these words would melt and boil your very heart.

If I we're a musician I would send songs to ensure you never depart.

If I we're magician a thousand spells of love to you I would impart.

If I we're a painter my love for you would be shown through my art.



But I am none of the above, I am a choice D on a test.

I am just an average ordinary boy trying to do my best.

I love poetry, music, magic tricks, and art,

But to you my dearest passion, are the one I owe my heart.



Though I may not be a poet, I pray these words to guide you.

My words flow into music and every note I swear will be true.

The magic we will share will always seem to be fresh and new.

My dear, God has blessed us, with a passion just for us two.



I still don't know your face, or the sight of your sweet smile.

But with each day closer to you, it will all become worthwhile.