Thursday, February 22, 2007

American Idol:1st Cuts

Well the first cuts have been made. As the unlucky four leave they have to leave singing. This has always baffled me. Why torture us with them singing if we didn't vote for them for a reason? I will have to talk Simon about that someday. But for now all I can say is... Go Blake and Chris! Blake with his sweet beatboxing and Chris with his awesome humor and the fact he choose the christian band Mutemath was by far one of my favorite Idol moments. But I can't help but feeling that everyones auditions were better than this weeks performances. For example Sundance had one of the best auditions but has been in a steep decline. I can't see him in the finals if he keeps singing this way. But everytime I look for a good performance I keep seeing the group performance with Blake and Chris with the beatboxing singing. That was the best performance I have ever seen after a few of Daughtry's performances. But America votes and America decides. The worst thing I could do now is not vote.

No comments: