Thursday, February 22, 2007

Snow Does Not Taste Good When Force Fed

Today was the day. VPT and other people from Vertical were off to go tubing at Willard Mountain. *Phone Rings* Hello?... Oh Willard is closed?... Oh because of the snow... Ok bye. *Phone Hangs up* So instead of tubing, we had the sickest snowball war of my life. One of the first shots landed straight in my mouth. Then of course I had to hit ppl in the head and dodge everything that came my way. Juke left then dive right and fling of a snowball with a sidearm.... *snowball flies slowmo through the air, then impacts leaving a small mound of snow on the side of someones head* BOOM HEADSHOT! it was possibly the most fun I have had in a long time. But now as American Idol is coming on in T-Minus 3 mins I must take my leave. Farewell until after Idol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u were p0wned ;-)
good times

KarlH said...

lol...

I was pwn'd...

...oh, you know when James hit my early in the beginning?

haha, it cut my face. Maybe I'll get a cool scar!

yayy!