Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fires of Change: Choose Your Kindling

We are a revolution. I've said it a hundred times before, and I'll say it a thousand times again. Our revolution can not be a weak one though. If we are to survive we need to spread like a wild fire in a drought. Choose your kindling and set them ablaze that together you may burn entire forests. What could be better? What could be more amazing? What else is the purpose of a revolution if not to inspire change on a massive level that the world and its inhabitants take notice and partake with said revolution. So pour on the gasoline and light that match, for tomorrow, we dine on a battle field for souls and hearts. Satan has them held down, hit him hard enough with God's power, and his grip will falter and their souls will be freed and brought to Christ. But Satan doesn't just give in, oh no he will fight and try to snatch them back. Never let that happen. Fight with every page of the Bible and every word of prayer that he will fail and God will provide safety for your newfound brothers and sisters. Feed them on Jesus' words and on prayer, that they might grow in Christ and help God's kingdom grow in number. Ignite your school, house, neighborhood, job, family, friends, and the world itself with a burning desire for Christ. I want the world to know I burn for Christ. "I feel the fire burning. I am alive again. I burn for You, You got me lifted, and lifting, You lift me up." Now let the smoke clear and show the world your flame and burn brighter than they can handle that they may desire to be like you. For we are to let Christ shine through us, and he is the brightest light this world has seen.

----------------
Now playing: David Crowder Band - Foreverandever Etc...
via FoxyTunes