Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Prayer- It Works

Twice in the last 24 hours has prayer radically improved the situations i have been in all because i asked for prayer from fellow believers and received it in waves and tsunamis. I have grown so close to God in the last month and yet i know i am so far. God's grace is a pure stream flowing from the high and mighty mountain bringing the purity of the peak's utmost view of the surrounding lands crashing down through a rushing brooke, to a mighty stream, to a mellow river that lasts until it once again meets the oceans of its maker in the distance. Beyond God's grace, nothing is greater. Teach my heart to sing thy praise, streams of worship never ceasing... God you truly are there. It is almost scary, and completely comforting to feel you so present in my life. I worship you with every fiber of my being and my praise will always lead to you.


----------------
Now playing: David Crowder Band - Come Thou Fount
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amen Brother.